Euphoria [WIP] Euphoria [WIP]

:oh my

PLEASE TELL ME WHERE I CAN START LEARNING TO MASTER MY BEATS LIKE YOURS. I just started learning about decibels, and limiting, and compression, and automation ect. Any pointers? I need to be as good as you someday.

[Anahata] [Anahata]

Nice! :O

whats samplin? Hmmm, you should make beats for a living. your good at it 10/10 =D

teddygram responds:

thanks dude! i hope to eventually. sampling is cutting out a portion of a song and usually chopping it up in some way to use it differently. check out this if you're interested http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sampling _(music). it's a method used by a lot of hiphop producers although they usually use hardware samplers like the akai MPC or roland SP

chilllllin chilllllin

haha, your signed right?

This is amazing. are all these sounds and VST's already in fl8 or do you download them from places? Im just starting to make beats and mine are alright, and meant for lyrics like this one. Got any places i can find more instruments =D? Sounds amazing. 10/10

teddygram responds:

thanks again dude. and this is partially sampled from an old atlantic starr song although the lead synth is a west coast lead wav sound i downloaded. i usually get my vsts and drums from www.realraptalk.com. i also use a lot of Native Instrument VSTs.